RULES FOR VISITING RECIPROCAL CLUB MEMBERS
- A Reciprocal Club Member in good standing at his/her Parent Club shall be accorded the privileges and use of facilities, where available, and be entitled to participate in the activities of GOREGAON SPORTS CLUB by paying the Guest charges as applicable by GOREGAON SPORTS CLUB.
- The facilities of the GOREGAON SPORTS CLUB may be used by Reciprocal Club members as per the guidelines below, on the principle of mutuality and reciprocity.
- Identity Card
- A valid Photo Membership Card of the affiliated club must be produced to the reception at the time of entry.
- In absence of Non-Photo Membership Card an Introduction letter from the Parent Club would be necessary along with Parent Club Identity Card.
- Details are to be entered in the Reciprocal Club Members’ Register maintained by the Duty Clerk at the Reception
- Only those Members, (Which will include their wives, sons under 21 years and unmarried daughters / Dependent children allowed only if accompanied by a Parent) of the affiliated club with GOREGAON SPORTS CLUB having reciprocal arrangements, are entitled to the benefits of using of GOREGAON SPORTS CLUB subject to all rules and regulations as applicable to members of GOREGAON SPORTS CLUB
- Reciprocating Club Member is allowed to bring members of their family along with their individual parent club I-Card.
- Reciprocating Club Members are NOT allowed to bring any guests.
- All payments for guest fees, food supplies, games and other charges, whatever, as per the prevailing rules and rates are payable by members in cash / credit card.
- Reciprocal Club members will be charged at par with the Member Charges of GOREGAON SPORTS CLUB members for all functions organized at the Club.
- Will pay only by Cash / Credit Card for all services and facilities. Credit accounting is not allowed. While signing Vouchers, Member’s Name, Membership Number and Parent Club to be clearly indicated.
- All Payments will be made and accepted in Indian Rupees (INR) Only
DURATION OF USE OF RECIPROCAL FACILITIES
- Eligible affiliated Members can utilize the facilities of GOREGAON SPORTS CLUB for a period not exceeding 30 days in calendar year, with a maximum of 05 days at a time and 03 visits in a month.
BOOKING AT GSC
- Reciprocal Members can book the facility (as per availability) with 100% Advance payment
- Reciprocal Members can also book the facility via online system through the Parent Club.
- The Parent Club will be provided with an Online Login Id and Password and the same can be used for all online bookings by the members of the Parent Club.
- Telephone booking would not be accepted.
ACCOMMODATION AT THE CLUB
- A Reciprocating Member is permitted to have accommodation in the Club Guest Rooms.
- Check-in : 12 Noon & Check-out : 11 AM.
- Registration formalities should be completed at the Reception, before checking-in.
- To recover correct accommodation charges, exact date up to which accommodation required should be stated on Arrival Memo.
- A Reciprocating Club Member shall settle all his / her bills prior to their departure from the Club.
- Accommodation charges should be paid 100% advance for the anticipated stay either by Cash or Credit Card at the time of Check-in.
- 50% Cancellation charges of the Booking prior to 1 day of the Check-in.
- 100% Cancellation charges on/from the Check-in date.
- Decent Casual Dress Accepted
- Proper Dressing Attire as per Club to be maintained during utilizing activity such as Health Club / Gym/ Sports / Swimming
PENALTY FOR VIOLATION OF RULES
- Affiliated members must strictly follow GOREGAON SPORTS CLUB Rules.
- Any violation or any misuse will render such members liable to fine, temporary suspension or permanent debarment at the discretion of GOREGAON SPORTS CLUB.
- Admission rights for the Reciprocal Member will be completely on the sole discretion of the management of GOREGAON SPORTS CLUB.